Principles for Partnership, Trust, Respect and Accountability
Alta Area Principles for Partnership, Trust, Respect and Accountability
Created by Alta area employees in 2009
- We care compassionately, communicate effectively, and encourage constantly.
- We listen to what is being said and we listen until we understand.
- We value differing perspectives and individual differences while staying positively focused on why we are here.
- We create a professional atmosphere in which we communicate in a safe, open and timely manner.
- To create respect and trust we are reliable, responsible, and dependable.
- We leave our personal problems at the door and focus on the purpose of our work.
- We are respectful and responsible to each other:
- We are here for the same purpose
- We are here for one another
- We make equal contributions
- We are equally accountable to our work and to each other.
Redwood Coast Principles for Partnership, Trust, Respect and Accountability
Created by Redwood Coast employees in 2009 and updated on 4/4/13
- We work together to promote a healthy environment in the home and in the community.
- We communicate honestly, truly listen while continually striving for better understanding.
- We consider our team when on shift and what we can do to make the work flow smoothly.
- We are aware one person can't do it all- its takes a team or a village.
- We trust each other to do our best in any given situation.
- We know we can count on each other. Follow through happens.
- We are able to talk to each other about concerns without fear- we have a culture of support, not blame.
- We recognize the diversity among us and how we each contribute to the lives of people we support.
- We are open to new ideas, but value what is working.
- We are honest and follow through on requirements of our work and ask for help when needed.
- We are human; acknowledging our mistakes creates positive growth.
- We show up for each other and the people we support and participate in meetings and trainings.